Taking a breath in the present moment can be a catalyst for shift and change. There is magic in the “right now” moment. Today on the Natural Health Influencer Podcast: how to make the ultimate healthy make-over! Making change is hard, but today’s special guest has not only beautiful recipes to help us get started, but her inspiring story may just be exactly what you need to hear! Let’s go on a discovery and find out more ways to eat vegan, learn how to move past addictive behaviors, and hear an inspiring tale about how to love yourself!
There are so many cool things about our guest, Teri-Ann Carty, and her life, her expertise as a yoga instructor, and as a vegan! Today, we talk to Teri-Ann about transformation, and how we can transform our lives to be better and do it in a way that is fun and sustainable! Teri-Ann also takes the most beautiful photographs of vegan food, so check out her Instagram (@terianncarty)! Join us today as we talk about sustainable eating, how to start moving towards becoming vegan, and hear Teri-Ann share some tips and tricks for switching out animal products for more plant-based options! Tune in for all this and more, on today’s episode!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Teri-Ann shares her favorite vegan dish: Tofu-walnut Bolognese
- We dive right into sustainable eating and whether it played a role in Teri-Ann going vegan.
- Words of encouragement to those dabbling at the idea of becoming vegan: eating healthy can clean your body from the inside out!
- How to start becoming a vegan: don’t try to do it all at once and find good resources!
- Teri-Ann shares some ideas for what to switch out for meat; trying lentils!
- Dairy switches; how to make plant-based milk and which ones to try!
- Gluten substitute and an easy switch you can try at home: Aran Goyoaga.
- Hear Teri’s inspiring story of transformation that happened in 2012.
- Why it’s important that you “clean up your side of the street” and take responsibility.
- Teri shares her opinion and thoughts on yoga and the role it plays in her life.
- Take a breath and everything changes; and you can transform.
- Lightning round questions:
- Pineapple on pizza: hell yeah!
- Garden gnomes: creepy!
- Car driver ranking: pretty good, maybe fast, but a good driver.
- Dawn or dusk: probably dusk!
- Cake or pie: cake!
- Time travel: the 1920’s!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: