- 1 3/4 cup oats
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries (you can let them thaw first, so there’s less water released during baking)
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- To a bowl, add oats, coconut oil, cinnamon, honey, and maple syrup. Stir together until it is thoroughly combined. Add the water to help keep everything packed together.
- In an oven-safe container, add the blueberries, honey, and cornstarch. Mix it all together, so the blueberries are evenly coated.
- Grab the oat mixture, form them into little clumps, and then place them over the blueberries.
- Bake at 375 F for 15-20 minutes (or until the oats are golden brown).
- Optional: top with vanilla ice cream, icing sugar, or more honey/maple syrup.
BIO: Natasha Ing is an Urban Planning student at the University of Waterloo and a recipe developer and content creator based in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Baking and cooking quickly became her go-to activity during the pandemic and primary form of procrastination, and thus “the procrastibaker” was born.
She loves to share quick, easy, and healthy-ish recipes and the occasional food review for the best places to visit in the GTA.