Time: 15 mins
- 2 grapefruit, halved and seeds removed
- 2 tsp coconut sugar (½ tsp per half)
- dash of ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp pistachios, crushed
- fresh mint (optional)
- Place oven rack approximately four inches from the broiling element. Preheat the oven to broil.
- Cut each grapefruit in half. Using a paring knife, carefully cut between the wedges in the grapefruit. This will make it easier to scoop out after it’s been broiled.
- Place the grapefruit halves on the baking sheet. Sprinkle 1/2 tsp coconut sugar on each half.
- Place in the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes before scooping out. Serve with coconut yogurt, crushed pistachios and mint.